Wednesday, July 4, 2018

All About Me


March 29, 2002, when I was born. My name came from combination of my mother's name, my father's name and God's name. My name was Cristofer. Cristo means "Christ", "Fe", that was my mother's name and "R", for the first letter of my father.




I discovered my talents in drawing when I was in grade 4. In that grade I also competed in a poster making in my school. Im lose in that competition but that's the reason why I  improved my skills and won in the other contest.




I belong to a family that are faithful and kind. My father was an OFW for almost 6 years and my mom was an simple housewife. I have two brother's died because they are premature, my first brother was born at only 4 months and my second brother was born at only 6 months. But i have a sibling who are alive and that was my sister. She's studying at STI too. Her track was ABM.





 

I have a lot of friends since when I was elementary because I am friendly. Those my friends teached me how to play dota, but when I was starting studying at STI Santa Rosa I don't have any communication with them. But I meet new friends in STI. 

       These are the things and information about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment